Memorial Park Events and Reservations

The Pass Christian Memorial Park, Featuring a Gazebo, lush grass lawn, picnic tables with grills under the Oak trees is the perfect place for your Wedding or Family get-together. (reservations available)

The Park Commission and the Parks Department have put in place a permit requirement for all parks. Permits are required for all events that are held in the parks. Please fill out the Permit and Hold Harmless Agreement for your event. It needs to be approved, fees collected and then a copy of the permit and agreement will be mailed back to you. The permit and agreement needs to be completed and approved no later than one business week before the event. Please have the permit and agreement on hand during your scheduled event. If you have any questions or would like to reserve the park, please call (228) 452-3311

See our complete Rules and Regulations

You can view and print a copy of the permit and agreement then bring it by city hall, or mail it in along with your payment. If this is a Special event then also please fill out and return this Event form as well at least 90 days prior to the event.

A special event is defined as one or more of the following situations occur: (1) Outdoor entertainment is being offered; (2) An admission fee is charged; (3) Vendors sell food products/wares; (4) Carnival games/amusement rides are offered; (5) Attendance is double the estimated population in the area where the event is to be held; (6) Purpose of event is a fundraiser; (7) It interferes with parking, safe movement of pedestrians and/or vehicular traffic in the area; (8) Alcoholic beverages are sold; or (9) a sports tournament is involved.